Monday, September 19, 2011

If you want noise then bring the blog post

Oh yeah, another blog post for September. Why? Easy, I found out people actually read this.

I received several questions about how I keep this blog so fresh, creative, and edgy (I asked myself this multiple times, validating the previous statement). I let my job take care of that, as it stretches the boundaries of what my sleep depraved mind finds funny. I then multiply that by whatever weird song/pop-culture reference is in my head at the moment and out comes a fresh pile of creativity.

As for current activities, I'm back on the slope after a massive 4.5 days off. During that time I enjoyed watching OU beat Florida State, eating junk food, and participating in the Anchorage Pirate Pub Crawl. The pub crawl is just that, everyone dresses as a pirate and walks around to various pubs. There was some award at the end, but having an excuse to dress up as a pirate and run around hitting things with a plastic sword is rewarding enough.

Work time,

R-train out.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate this post! =)
    How long are you on the slope for this time? And why don't you get a wonderful 2 and 2 or 3 and 3 even?
    Jess

    ReplyDelete