Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leaving tomorrow

Well, the long awaited trip to Abu Dhabi is about to commence. Honestly, I wasn't excited until a few hours ago when I started to research Abu Dhabi and pack (I'm learning to live life the Schlumberger way, last minute).

My roommate and I will leave tomorrow morning, and will arrive two full days later. Most readers may wonder why this trip is taking two full days; flying from Alaska adds logistics issues that catch up with us on our way there; we will have a 10 hour layover in London. I'm hoping to check my bags early and see some of the main areas of London (time permitting).

I will try to update with pictures soon from the recent rigs I have been on, as well as pictures taken of all the traveling. Stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment