Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back to the slope and Alaska female fashion advice

Well, I'm back on the north slope again. It is officially in the season of 24 hour daylight, which isn't that bad. I have to wear a sleeping mask, like you would see in any terrible sitcom (name your decade, they are all bad).

I should head to a rig tomorrow, until then I'm doing a little work around the shop. That last statement mainly consists of me messing up or breaking tools and the shop guys fixing said screw-ups.


I didn't get to write about my fashion observations from Alaska, which next to Dubai is a fashion center.

Women should all wear tanktop like outfits, weigh more than 300 pounds (winter insulation), and have tatooed breasts. During my many excursions to the local Fred Meyer (similar to a Super Target or upscale Wal Mart), I noticed this was all the rage in Alaska. Women in the lower 48, take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment