Monday, May 17, 2010

Texas, Oklahoma, Alaska and a new apartment

Well hey there reader man/woman/child/sasquatch, hope all is well.

I'm sick of beginning these posts with me apologizing for taking so long to update this blog, so just assume that I am apologizing for being late before every post begins.

I've been busy traveling back from the UAE, moving into a new apartment in Anchorage, traveling to Texas and Oklahoma to see who I could, and then back to Anchorage to get ready for my next hitch on the North Slope.

I will say apartment shopping in this town is crazy, as it was most likely zoned by a drunk local. There are random trailer parks spread about the town, near elementary schools and higher end housing areas. We found a place, not near trailer parks or anything else for that matter.

I'm heading up to the slope tomorrow, I will take some pictures when I'm up there and post them.

Adios,

Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment